Personal Data Protection Policy
Commitment to Privacy
PCI and its subsidiaries ("PCI") respect the privacy of personal data disclosed to PCI and is committed to protect your personal data according to applicable laws. We outline below our policy on the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
Collection of Personal Data
Generally, PCI collects your Personal Data in the following ways:
- when you interact with our staff, including during face-to-face meetings or by way of the telephone;
- when you use or purchase our services or products;
- when you request that we contact you;
- when you respond to our request for additional Personal Data;
- when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list;
- when you submit a job application;
- when we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them;
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason; and
- when you browse our website.
Purpose of Use
The amount of personal data that you provide to us will normally be limited to that which is necessary for the purpose it is collected. Your personal data will not be used for any purpose other than as stated herein or notified to you.
To respond to or process your requests to PCI, we may have to disclose your personal data to any member of our group or to third parties such as our service providers and professional advisors. You hereby authorise us to transfer your personal data to such third parties, who will process your personal data in accordance with this Policy. Your personal data will not be disclosed to any further parties, unless we have obtained your consent or are legally required to do so.
Security and Retention
PCI will safeguard the privacy of your personal data. We store personal data in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and paper based files and other records and take steps to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorised disclosure or access.
Where we no longer require any personal data that we collect or the purpose for collection, use or disclosure no longer serves PCI's business or legal purpose, such personal data would be destroyed or the particulars or information which may identify you would be removed.
Right to Withdraw Consent, Request Access to, and Correction of Personal Data
If you have any questions or concerns relating to PCI's policy relating to the Personal Data Protection, please contact our Personal Data Protection Officer by email or by post:
|Postal address:||Data Protection Officer
35 Pioneer Road North
Review of the Policy
We regularly review and update our Personal Data Protection Policy. Please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date with our Personal Data Protection Policy.